If you are currently subscribed to this blog, and reading posts in Google Reader or some other reader…you might want to click through to the actual blog page for the next few days. And you should click through on the title of the blog, not the name of the post.
The reason I say this is that apparently Google Reader is having some trouble updating the feeds, and I might have posted something new that you aren’t finding in the reader.
While the feeds should be updating every hour or so…this past weekend I wrote a post that took nearly two days to update in the reader. And my post from earlier today didn’t show up for nearly 6 hours. I’ve spent some time troubleshooting and researching the problem, and apparently I’m not the only one noticing the delay in updating the feeds. A lot of people are posting complaints about their Blogger feeds, both on Google Reader Help and Feedburner Help–one poor guy hasn’t seen his blog update in a month!–and so far no one from Google or Feedburner has bothered to respond to queries. All we can do is wait helplessly and hope that our feeds show up at some point. Of course, if you are a subscriber, I’m taking it on faith that this post has even shown up. 🙂
Anyhow, just a heads-up that you ought to click through every so often and make sure you’re getting the latest blog entries. If this problem does not get cleared up in a few days, I may take my feed off of Feedburner, and if necessary, transfer from Blogger to another blog host. We’ll keep you posted.
This has been an official message from the writer of this blog. Now back to our
erratic regular programming…